TopBand: XZ1N Reports

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N Reports
From: bobnm7m@baker.cnw.com (Robert Brown)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 21:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
Friends in Radio Land-

I am working on the question of propagation during the XZ1N DXpedition.
In that regard, you may have seen the remarks about non-reciprocity of
propagation by Warren Hill, K7WX, in the recent issue of CQ Magazine.

I have been working through the XZ1N logs and would like to learn more
about the matter.  So if you did not make a contact with XZ1N but can
provide any comments about their signals last November, I'd like to hear
from you.  It would be helpful to know when your first heard their
signals, the signal strength and variations, then when you last heard them.

Many thanks for your attention on this question,

73,

Bob, NM7M