TopBand: Re: FW: Joel Satin transfer

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: FW: Joel Satin transfer
From: Satin_Joel@hq.navsea.navy.mil (Satin_Joel@hq.navsea.navy.mil)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:09:16 -0400
     Mike,

        Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them.  As you know,
     my association with PERA(CV) goes back to the 80's and the
     professional support has,  without exception, been outstanding.  I
     remember all the individuals who have supported me in R&M, Manning and
     Training and most recently in IT.  My challenges have shifted while
     you-all continue steadfast to our mutual responsibility, direct
     deckplate fleet support.  Whatever happens in the future, PERA's
     professionalism, dedication and innovative responsiveness will remain
     for me, the benchmark, indeed the pacesetter, for all other government
     organizations.

     Sincerely,

     Joel Satin

 -