TopBand: Most Wanted 160 meters DXCC countries

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Most Wanted 160 meters DXCC countries
From: petry@vtx.ch (petry)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 10:33:02 +0100
--------------6609069958C5DA9FEB83B8CF

MOST WANTED DXCC COUNTRIES ON TOP BAND
======================================

Hello top band friends !

I never seen a list of the most wanted DXCC countries
for TOP BAND. I am sure this will be slightly different
than the all band most wanted DXCC countries.

If I get enough answers I will make different lists:
Worldwide, America, Europe and Asia.

This list could also give some idea for DXpedition with
top band emphasis.

I will try to make this list with your help.

Have already received the list from:

DK8NG, DL3KDV, G3KMA, G3NCK, G3XTT
IV3PRK, K1ZM, K2EK, K2UO, K9UWA, N4KG
N6KX, OH2EE, ON4UN, OZ8ABE, W4ZV

17 replies is not enough to make it reliable
PLEASE send yours.

HOW TO DO IT ?
==============

People who have more than 150 worked countries can send a
list in the following format (ONE PREFIX by line only)
in upper case characters.  Example:

LIST OF WB7XYZ

TT
FK
JD1M
R1F
R1M
5R
VP8G
HK0M
VP8F
OX
ZL8
FO/C
KH3
XF4
JD1O
SV/A
3DA0
7Q
S2
P5
BS7
BV9
VU7

Send your list to   petry@vtx.ch

The results will be published in november.
See you soon on 160 meters.

73 de Pierre HB9AMO

--------------6609069958C5DA9FEB83B8CF

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P><TT>MOST WANTED DXCC COUNTRIES ON TOP BAND</TT>
<BR><TT>======================================</TT>

<P><TT>Hello top band friends !</TT>

<P><TT>I never seen a list of the most wanted DXCC countries</TT>
<BR><TT>for TOP BAND. I am sure this will be slightly different</TT>
<BR><TT>than the all band most wanted DXCC countries.</TT>

<P><TT>If I get enough answers I will make different lists:</TT>
<BR><TT>Worldwide, America, Europe and Asia.</TT>

<P><TT>This list could also give some idea for DXpedition with</TT>
<BR><TT>top band emphasis.</TT>

<P><TT>I will try to make this list with your help.</TT>
<BR><TT>&nbsp;</TT>
<BR><TT>Have already received the list from:</TT>

<P><TT>DK8NG, DL3KDV, G3KMA, G3NCK, G3XTT</TT>
<BR><TT>IV3PRK, K1ZM, K2EK, K2UO, K9UWA, N4KG</TT>
<BR><TT>N6KX, OH2EE, ON4UN, OZ8ABE, W4ZV</TT>

<P><TT>17 replies is not enough to make it reliable</TT>
<BR><TT>PLEASE send yours.</TT>
<BR>&nbsp;

<P><TT>HOW TO DO IT ?</TT>
<BR><TT>==============</TT>
<BR><TT>&nbsp;</TT>
<BR><TT>People who have more than 150 worked countries can send a</TT>
<BR><TT>list in the following format (ONE PREFIX by line only)</TT>
<BR><TT>in upper case characters.&nbsp; Example:</TT>
<BR><TT>&nbsp;</TT>

<P><TT>LIST OF WB7XYZ</TT>

<P><TT>TT</TT>
<BR><TT>FK</TT>
<BR><TT>JD1M</TT>
<BR><TT>R1F</TT>
<BR><TT>R1M</TT>
<BR><TT>5R</TT>
<BR><TT>VP8G</TT>
<BR><TT>HK0M</TT>
<BR><TT>VP8F</TT>
<BR><TT>OX</TT>
<BR><TT>ZL8</TT>
<BR><TT>FO/C</TT>
<BR><TT>KH3</TT>
<BR><TT>XF4</TT>
<BR><TT>JD1O</TT>
<BR><TT>SV/A</TT>
<BR><TT>3DA0</TT>
<BR><TT>7Q</TT>
<BR><TT>S2</TT>
<BR><TT>P5</TT>
<BR><TT>BS7</TT>
<BR><TT>BV9</TT>
<BR><TT>VU7</TT>
<BR><TT>&nbsp;</TT>

<P><TT>Send your list to&nbsp;&nbsp; petry@vtx.ch</TT>

<P><TT>The results will be published in november.</TT>
<BR><TT>See you soon on 160 meters.</TT>

<P><TT>73 de Pierre HB9AMO</TT>
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------6609069958C5DA9FEB83B8CF--