TopBand: FAQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: FAQ
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:51:43 -0800 (PST)
For those that missed it, here is the FAQ for this reflector:

Welcome to the topband mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange
of information on 160-related topics only. Please do not post questions
about general topics like equipment wanted/for sale, E-mail addresses
needed, etc. Occasional problem 160 QSL requests are OK but please
use this reflector only as a last resort after trying the ususal sources.
Please do not use the reflector to post your personal complaints,
criticisms, gripes, etc. We have many overseas subscribers who do not
appreciate the bandwidth taken on non-informational topics. Feel free to
post 160-related questions, but request responses directly and then
summarize the responses in a followup post. If we all follow these simple
guidelines, Topband will remain a valuable information resource for all of
us.  73,  Bill  W4ZV,  Topband list administrator

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com