TopBand: YB0ARA/9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 07:13:05 -0500 (EST)
I received the following from Phil concerning yesterday's operation:

     "1.824 it is until the ZL7 operation finishes !  George or Bill, you
might want to post that on the reflector.  Last night I decided not to
operate on 1.826.5 after working the ZL7 and KH9 for fear I might cause
problems by listening up.  I'll move down to 1.824 or there about until the
operation is finished so I don't cause any problems."

        Today he had a nice signal that peaked 569 on 1824 and was
listening up 1-2.  I am still copying him at 1210 as I write this
even though it is about 20 minutes past his sunrise.  Nice job Phil!

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV