TopBand: z measurements

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: z measurements
From: n3oc@wirelessinc.com (Brian McGinness)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:21:19 -0400
The delta OIB-2 is 1.8-30 mhz. A few have shown up recently at
the Rochester NY hamfest, and a number of us got one.

Everyone keep your eyes peeled for these gems! They work
great, and you can use full legal limit through them if you
want to. We used one to optimize the verticals in W3LPL's
four-square and they really work great.

On another subject, how needed is FS on 160m? I will be in
FS the week after CQWW SSB and have my FS license, should I
try to erect a 160 antenna or not bother?

And as usual, V2 will be on 160 CW before and after CQWW SSB if
that is still needed.

73, Brian N3OC / V26OC / FS/N3OC

At 07:07 AM 8/6/98 EDT, W8AV@aol.com wrote:

><< Does anyone know if this bridge will work on 160m, and/or if GR made
>another
> model for hf?  I thought about making my own bridge since I have an estimate
> of what impedances are involved, but suspect that would be one too many
> projects for this summer.  Any ideas of info?  73 Bob W7LR in Montana.
Not as