TopBand: computer control of Kenwood TS-870s

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: computer control of Kenwood TS-870s
From: K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:10:16 -0600
Hi all, can anyone out there suggest or point me in the right
direction for a software program that allows Radio Control from a
PC for a Kenwood TS-870s?  The program that came with the
transceiver does not work and the company that wrote it is no
longer in business.   I've tried several times to install it and
to no avail.

If anyone knows of a program that will work please reply to me
personally.

de K0CKDennis

--
Dennis G. Peterson
K0CKD ----- ex:WB9YTT & N7CKD

If you need a copy of the TopBand Frequency Allocations:
Send me an Email request at:  K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net

phone: 319-263-2272
cellular:  319-299-2699
fax line:  319-262-0120