Topband: Fall/Radio

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fall/Radio
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Robert Doherty)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:33:07 -0400
Mike,... great mood... and thoughts... 86F today .. many +95 days here in 1 land
this summer... we have had our tower tilted over working on the beam... took all
the traps apart .. cleaning ... checking coax.. repairing.... soldering...  .
160 inverted  L came down in a wind storm a couple of months ago... we too are
thinking of the sling shot and the spinning reel line... over the 80 ft oak...
and repair the 24 raised 1/4 wave radials..  adding a new 80 meter raised radial
vertical... walking the beverage... trees fall on it...

Isn't this just great !! What do people do who are bored with their lives...
can't find anything that interests them ... or when it does...  they must be
titillated again after only  a short period...   we are all indeed blessed with
this addiction..  it is so all consuming...
and rewarding...  and the return from it .....far exceeds the input required to
receive it !!!
And will continue to be.....

73   Whitey   K1VV