Topband: Topband category for eHam.net

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband category for eHam.net
From: K1PX@aol.com (K1PX@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 02:16:32 EDT

    Fellow Topbanders:

    Most of you are aware of the new and exciting ham radio website created
    by Bill, W4AN, and the other founders, at www.eham.net. It is by far the
    largest on the Internet and we already have over 2,600 links in various
    categories.

    Since I have become involved as the links master, I would like to create
    a Topband category with the largest collection of links about anything to
    do with 160.

    While I have some of the most commonly known links, I am asking that
    any of you that have or know of a site related to 160, please e-mail it to
    me. When I have it assembled, I'll create the category and add all of
    the sites.

    Thanks and 73,

    Jim, K1PX                       K1PX@contesting.com
    LinksMaster@eHam.net