Topband: EL2WW - Schedule next week (11 to 15 October)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EL2WW - Schedule next week (11 to 15 October)
From: DEMEULEN@unhcr.ch (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 11:27:36 +0200
This week some relative success with NA west coast.
At the 23z sked time, not one Q was made.
Also not one European at 2010z, let alone a Japanese at
their sunrise.

For JAPAN next week, I will listen at their sunrise. So far, not a single
beep heard. If there is an opening, I will be calling on 1828.5

For North, Central, South America, and Europe (nothing whatsoever
at 2010z this week), two times, every day, Monday through Friday :

Frequency : 1828.5, qsx up 1 to 2 KHz.

0300z-... (I call and listen for 5 to 10 minutes, if nothing, cq on 3.503 for
a couple of minutes, if nothing, back to zzz-land)

0610-0630z (I start at 0610 when the generator is switched back on).

I will probably keep this schedule going until I leave beginning of November.
(will update weekly here)
It is possible I show up during the weekends on top, but that is not a
certainty.
At 0630z, I go to 3.503 for a sked with KL7.
At 0635z, I go to 3.795 for NA/SA.
At 0640z, I go to 7001.
At 0645z I go to 14.247.
QSL via ON5NT.