Topband: BLT Switch

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BLT Switch
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 21:52:48 EST
I have a 3 way switch that I like to call my BLT switch
(Beverage/Loop/Transmit antenna). It is a standard brown, flat, Radio
Shack switch with three push buttons on the front in a heavy duty brown
case and four F female connectors on the rear panel (three antennas and a
common). It is intermittent on one position.

Anyone like a particular brand or source of such switches? It should have
good isolation and be able to withstand many operations. I welcome your
recommendations, but I love to use F connectors for receive antenna lines
to avoid any confusion with transmitting lines -- so please limit advice
to F connector switches.

Brand? Model? Source?

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu
if sending attachments:  k1vr@gis.net