Topband: Hamgear PMIID Preselector

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Hamgear PMIID Preselector
From: sire@omen.net.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:25:21 +0800
Looking for a little bit of extra RF gain for experimental RX antennas at
VK6VZ, I recently bought an old 1970s vintage preselector at a local
hamfest.  This is a Hamgear PMIID Preselector, tunable from 1.5 - 30MHz and
switchable in five bands.

The bloke who sold me it thought he had a circuit  for it at home
somewhere, but has been unable to find it.

Please, does anyone have a circuit for it or any information on it?  I
believe it is possibly of United Kingdom origin.

I would be delighted to send photocopying/postage expenses to anyone who
can supply a circuit/info sheet.

Thank you.

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ