Topband: Using CT for the SP TDC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Using CT for the SP TDC
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:10:21 +0000
Hello again,
        A reflector member asked how I use CT for the Stew.  I didn't originate
this, someone here told me how.
        I have used version 9.27 the last three years and now am using 9.46.  I
assume that your radio and CT are already set up for use in other CW
contests and everything works normally.  Just set up CT as you would for
another CW contest, except specify that you are going to operate the ARRL
VHF SS.  When CT starts running, switch your radio to Topband. The program
should show that you are on the LHT band.  Frequency info and everything
else works normally including the Zone map. (I think; I don't use it.)  The
band map is correct.  The only thing that it really won't do is:  keep up
with your score.  That doesn't matter much, I just try to work everyone I
can anyway!  Good luck.

73,  Charles - N5UL - DM82