Topband: Back on the band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Back on the band
From: gu3whn@gtonline.net (Mike Sloan)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:39:16 +0100

I am set up in a modest way for this winter on 160m.  The antenna is a
trapped sloper, 160m-10m, with a single elevated radial.  Details can be
seen at http://www.gtonline.net/private/gu3whn/station.html

What I hope to do is to try to work into Europe above 1.830 when
conditions are open to them and attempt to work only DX below 1.830 when
that is most appropriate.

Any help to achieve this will be most appreciated but having heard and
experienced the band this morning I guess that I might be accused of
wishful thinking.....   Hi!

73 de Mike GU3WHN