Topband: Radials under elevated radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Radials under elevated radials
From: force12e@lightlink.com (force12e)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:34:26 -0500
Good Afternoon,

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is using a 1/4 wave
monopole with both elevated radials and a ground screen.  My antenna
includes both two elevated, tuned radials and a ground screen of 135 each
67' and 32 each 136' long radials not galvanicly connected to the antenna.
Am curious if others may be using this configuration and if subjective
comparisons are available between just the tuned elevated radials and the
elevated radials with ground screen.

Please respond directly.

Thank you,

Natan W6XR/2