Topband: WPX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: WPX
From: otterstad@enter.vg (ragnar otterstad)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:53:25 +0200
G4VGO:
>Well, either nobody from W/VE operated or we had no prop from here!

IMHO:
160 is not really suited for a phone contest at all. I listen around and
never have I heard so many stations overmodulating, spreading distorted
signals all over etc. The CW portion was totaly ruined  !!!

73

RAG  LA5HE Also JW5HE OZ8RO.

P.S.  de W4ZV...last "vent" post about SSB v CW on the reflector.  I agree
with Rag but I don't think more complaining will solve anything.  Tom W8JI
has the right idea which, if everyone followed, might solve the problem.