Topband: Dxcc4Win Version 1.0

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Dxcc4Win Version 1.0
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:50:41 -0700
Hi Topbanders,

Back in 1998 I searched the Web trying to find suitable software for
keeping track of ARRL DXCC awards.  A few were there, but none that were
stand-alone or did the job the way I thought it should be done, so I
wrote my own.  That was an MS-DOS program that became quite popular.
Many topbanders that use the program requested that I write a
Windows-based version of the program.  Well, I finally completed that
task.

It's a relational database that covers not only 160-meters, but every
DXCC award offered by the ARRL.  It's in spreadsheet format and at a
glance you can see what your Entity total is on any mode or band.  It has
many printout options, including a "need" list of Entities for any of the
DXCC awards.

It also includes a method to keep track of those unreceived QSL cards
from new Entities you've worked.

Easy and a pleasure to use, the database includes all 334 current and 58
deleted Entities as presently defined by the ARRL.

Anyone who wants a copy, e-mail your request direct to me at
k6se@juno.com and I'll send the program to you as an attached file.

73, de Earl, K6SE