Topband: Question: Guy wires as verticals, also phased

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Question: Guy wires as verticals, also phased
From: k8do@msn.com (k8do)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:14:57 -0400
George,
The 100' spacing of the base of the antennas is from the central tower to
each base, so any two opposed bases will be 200' apart...  I use a treated
4X4 X10' wood pole to mount relays, etc., inside of tupper ware boxes...
Yes, the elements lean in at the top to the tower..   In my current version
I put a wood pole out the top of the tower to mount the halyard pulleys and
to straighten the leaning elements a bit, which raises the impedence a
hair...
Denny