Topband: t32

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: t32
From: W7lr@aol.com (by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 22:20:58 +0100
FB on N0AH report.  I usually hear well, with s1 noise level.  For an hour
and a half before our sunrise at 1330z until after sunrise I could not hear a
whisper of the T32,
with rf and af gains optimum, 125 and 250 hz filters, EWE broadside array for
VK.  So west coast is too broad a term - I'm around 200 miles north of NE9Z
in northern Wyoming - Bill heard one whisper but not  enough for a qso.  It
must be confusing to have N0AH and W0AH calling - both very loud here.  Glad
K7LR and N7LR are apparently not 160m dxers.  Like Paul said, KH6 etc are
usually loud.
73 Bob W7LR in sw Montana, just north of Yellowstone Park.