Topband: 6th Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 6th Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:21:46 +0000
Rule 5 states:

   "Special QRP QSO bonus.  For each QSO you work with a QRP station that
   we receive a log for with 10 or more QSOs, you will receive a 2X QSO
   point bonus."

There's an added 2X qso point bonus this year for contacts with
log-submitting qrp stations.  I don't believe there's any indication in the
exchange that a station you're working is qrp.  So is it a correct
assumption that it won't be possible to accurately estimate your score until
the logs are compiled by Boring ARC?

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU