Topband: Beacon DXing ad nauseum

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beacon DXing ad nauseum
From: Lee Ward <lee@crcltd.com> (Lee Ward)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:00:59 -0600
IMHO your call once is enough on the DX listening freq. You need time
to listen, listen, and then listen some more.

After 40 years of hamming and 39 of them on Topband, I think the
majority of ops on 160 are still "gentlemen (and ladies)". I hope
all constructive criticism can be taken without offense as K3KY did.
Bernie gave his opinion and David responded as a gentleman.

Perception IS reality.

K0LW, Lee, near Peculiar.............Missouri

                  mailto:lee@crcltd.com