Topband: TEN-TEC IS LISTENING!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TEN-TEC IS LISTENING!
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:49:30 -0500

TenTec could use a single roofing filter in the sub-receiver wide enough
for SSB (3 KHz, 6 Pole maybe) and the ability to switch it out for wider
modes (AM, FM) without a major increase in cost compared to four or five
selectable widths in the main receiver.

I suspect that would be an adequate compromise and still protect the DSP
from being crunched by big signals half a band away.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK