Topband: TEN-TEC IS LISTENING!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TEN-TEC IS LISTENING!
From: W2pm@aol.com (W2pm@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:01:28 EST
I wonder what with all the specialized reflectors re: ham radio and the ready
access why marketing people at the rig makers would'nt get a bit of smarts on
this before they go on product designs and development. We have learned that
long ago in the general industrial sector that customers like being asked what
they want and statistically buy more from those companies who ask and listen.>
Pete, W2PM

    If you have comments on the proposed specifications and design for the