Topband: DU9/N0NM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DU9/N0NM
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:59:36 +0000
Info relayed from W4DR:

Please put on the 160 reflector that Jon finally made it to the
East Coast today (NC, VA and NY) and that he will be QRV on 1830.5
qsx up 1-2 daily beginning at 0955Z.  I had already instructed him
to do that 2 days ago, but due to an operator error he was on
28.3 by accident.  He had his radio in split and was listening on
30.5 and then saw his error and decided to listen on 28.3 and heard
me immediately!
He will go back to 28.3 as soon as the XR0X operation is finished.

73
Bob  W4DR

P.S.  de W4ZV...I asked XR0X to QSX down today to avoid Jon's TX
frequency so they began to QSX on 1820...a great operation BTW!