Topband: chicken wire ground screen

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: chicken wire ground screen
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:30:31 -0400
At 02:11 PM 8/30/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>wire for a ground screen under a Four Square elevated radial
>system, VE3NH told me that there was a good article a few years
>back in Ham Radio magazine dealing with ground screens made of
>chicken wire, fence wire or what have you.  'NH didn't remember
>the exact date of the article.
>
>Anyone out there remember the date this article appeared?

The other replies found the article (Sherwood) but didn't note (or perhaps
didn't know) that Ham Radio magazine can be searched on the ARRL web site in
addition to QST, QEX and NCJ.

 From the ARRL publications search engine:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/qqnsearch.html

>> This database contains an index of articles for QST from 1915 to the
>> present, QEX from 1981 to the present, Ham Radio from 1968 to 1990
>> (authorized users only) and NCJ from 1973 to the present (authorized users
>> only).

                -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444