Topband: ic746/beverage mod

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ic746/beverage mod
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (Phil - KB9CRY)
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 18:30:04 -0600
I know a way.  Buy an ICE model 186A receiving antenna switch box, which
goes in line with you transmit coax from your (and anyone else's) radio.
 It allows you to attach 6 separate receiving antennas and has a auto
sensing xmit switch which switches between your xmit antenna and the
selected receiving antenna.  Works like a champ for me.  Phil  KB9CRY