Topband: A far east opening

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A far east opening
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:58:40 +0100
hi reflectees !
today we saw a good opening into the far east.JT1CO delivered stable sigs over a
long time,EX2A ran EUs like hell and last but not least DU9/N0NM was rewarded
for his persistence with a bundle of EU QSOs after he struggled thru his local
QRN for many days, while all EU was desperately calling.Maybe he has a new
receiving gadget going well for him .Anyways he provided # 178 for me.Tnx Jon !
Looks like there is hope for us, to find some meat in the Stew - just a joke
for
the ones in the know.
hny 2tt3  to all of You    de wolf  df2py