Topband: [Fwd: Logging for Stew Perry Contest]

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: [Fwd: Logging for Stew Perry Contest]
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:20:43 -1000
Hi all,

I will be operating in the Stew Perry 160 meter contest this weekend. CT
9.84 is the software I have available. As far as I know CT does not
include the Stew Perry contest as one of it's selectable options. So I
have selected VHF SS since it allows entry of a grid square for the
exchange, which is appropriate for the Stew Perry. I realize that this
will not calculate the score correctly for the Stew Perry contest,
though it should make an accurate log of stations worked, time and grid
square, which can be made into a cabrillo format log. One problem is
that since 160 meters is "out of band" for a VHF contest, I have to just
leave the frequency info from the radio data communications turned off.
I wonder if anyone else out there has any better ideas for using CT in
the Stew Perry contest.

Ken, N6KB