Topband: Sponsors needed for CQ 160 Plaques

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Sponsors needed for CQ 160 Plaques
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:43:03 -0500
Bill,

Put this on the Top Band Reflector for me.

The following Plaques need sponsors

Year 2000                        Year 2001                        Year 2002

Oceania SSB
Oceania SSB
S. America SSB                S. America SSB                S. America SSB

2003 Plaques

Canada CW
Oceania SSB
S. America SSB

Sponsor fee is $40 per plaque which includes plaque, packing and shipping.

I have done all the other 2000 and 2001 plaques except for two that are
unpaid but pledged and am mailing them now.

73 Dave K4JRB