Topband: Condx from PJ2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx from PJ2
From: w8uvz at voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Wed Jan 22 07:39:20 2003
--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com

K8GG, KD9SV and I are now on Curacao, PJ2.  We will operate /home call
until Jan 29, except for the CQ 160 contest where we will sign PJ2X.

In the two short days here sofar - condx seem okay but I haven't looked
to WWV to see what Ole Sol is sending us.

We're working on rx antennas for EU, Western Asia but not completed
yet.  Hope to have something better for this evening.

In the mornings, we were pleasantly surprised to work ZL4PO and 2 JAs
on the very first morning, plus a handful of the morning hearty from
NA.  Today condx seemed down but JA8ISU came thru again very near our
sunrise.

We will try to be on (near 1822/23) daily from 1000Z for OC and Asia
until and after the contest.

Thanks in advance for all the action

73  George  W8UVZ