RE: Topband: Ground Radials

To: "Fred Cresce" <fcresce@comcast.net>,"Top Band Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Ground Radials
From: "R. Earle Sanders" <nt7y@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:31:45 -0700
HI...
I HAD ESSENTIALLY THE SAME SET UP WITH MY GROUND RADIAL SYSTEM.  HERE'S IS
HOW I SOLVED IT/  FIRST THING I DID WAS TO SET THE LAWN MOWER FOR AS SHORT A
CUT AS IT WOULD GO.  ONCE OVER THE LAWN AND I WONDERED IF THE LAWN WOULD
COME OUT OF IT.  AT THAT PONT I PUT DOWN THE RAIDIALS AND STAPLED THEM INTO
THE SOD UNTIL THEY WERE SECURELY FASTENED.  THEN I WATERED AND FERTILIZED
THE LAWN.  WITHIN A MONTH AFTER YOU COULD NOT SEE A WIRE ANYWHERE .  THE
LAWN AND SOD HAD GROWN UP AROUND THE WIRES.  I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE RAKE AS
I NEVER USED IT I JUST GATHERED THE LEAFS UP WITH MY REAR BAGGER MOWER.
STILL CAN'T FIND THE WIRES.