Re: Topband: 160 Meter BALUNS

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Meter BALUNS
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:37:11 -0600
Hi Tom and all...

I got the new QEX yesterday, and -- with excellent timing -- Zack Lau
W1VT has published some of the same balun experiments that Tom
has been working on.  The results are essentially the same regarding
the identification of the problem to be solved and the performance of
various balun configurations.

It's highly recommended reading!

73, Gary
K9AY