RE: Topband: dx window

To: "'Tom Rauch'" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: dx window
From: "WA7VNI" <wa7vni@dayshaw.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:10:00 -0800
Nicely stated Tom.

Your sentiments bring back memories of *The Amateur's Code*
that used to appear in the front of every ARRL publication.
I seem to remember words like considerate, loyal,
progressive, friendly, and balanced used to describe the
best practitioners of our hobby/service.

Hopefully, the year 2004 will provide all of us the
opportunity to rediscover those attributes.

For those in the northern hemisphere, Happy Solstice - the
daylight only gets longer from here. To those in the
southern hemisphere,  my condolences.

Happy New Year to all.

73
Patrick