Topband: Re: Water tower plaque

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re: Water tower plaque
From: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:49:10 GMT
my sailboat sleeps in the shadow of his famous water tower
QTH in Winthrop.

I wonder if we can get a historical plaque mounted at that site -- if it hasn't been done already!

73,
   -- Eric K3NA

Take a peek some day. The city council certainly has changed since his nights there, but would be willing to bet that something appropriate would be acceptable on either the tower or (if it is still there) on the shack below.

Put me on the list for some contribution.

N0UU