Re: Topband: FEEDING AN END-FED LONGWIRE

To: w8yv@chartermi.net
Subject: Re: Topband: FEEDING AN END-FED LONGWIRE
From: K8LV1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 02:19:23 EST
coax up to the wire. Just feed the one-wire feedline using the best ground you
can conjure as a vertical approximately equal to the feedline length.
       The so-called end feed is an old myth that has been around forever. My
very first antenna was just that, and I always wondered what that second
feedline wire would do when it just abruptly ended, unterminated, at the
antenna
wire.

73
Eric von Valtier K8LV