Re: Topband: Antennas, Guy Ropes, and High Winds

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antennas, Guy Ropes, and High Winds
From: Milan Gütter <gutter@ges.cz>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:29:51 +0100
Deni,

look here the principal how You can as single-man put up the 46m high
vertical:
http://www.73.ru/equipment/index.htm

For the ropes - look
http://www.lanex.cz/en/
and ask the yacht ropes, type "SLAPY PES/KV"

Electric fencing ropes (up to now not tested for beverages!)
http://www.lanex.cz/en/ohradnikova/sortiment/excellent_line.php

73!

Milan, OK1FM
http://www.ok1fm.com