RE: Topband: 160m at solar max

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: 160m at solar max
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:44:16 +0100
Tree,

> Well, my experience over the past 20
> years strongly support a big difference
> between solar minimum and maximum.  But,
> I am in the high latitude category and
> the aurora oval sits right between me and Europe.

I agree totally with W4ZV for your scenario to EU - your best shot is at
solar min.

Carl K9LA
_

You guys treat EU as one entity. I can tell you, up here in the North
thinbgs are widely different from say
the Med- area !!!   And that is an understatement !! hi

73
" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:

http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :

www.visitTelemark.no     for more details.