Topband: 3B9C Receive trouble?

To: Topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3B9C Receive trouble?
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:53:54 -1000
I heard 3B9C incredibly loud this morning, and called them on their stated QSX frequencies. I never got a response of any kind. I also saw some cluster postings from others commenting on their seeming inability to receive. The "daily" update on their webpage has most recent update from Friday. Has anyone heard whether they are having equipment failure, QRM, QRN or other reason they cannot receive anymore on 160?

DE N6KB