Topband: 450 ohms ladder line

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 450 ohms ladder line
From: "Jacques RAMBAUD" <f6bki@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:11:30 -0000
Would like to use 450 Ohms ladder line for a 250 meters bidirectional long
beverage for 160m receving, What is the best choice, mechanically , electricaly
and survival under winter conditions?
I have seen some from Universal radio inc .75 wide , some from the wireman
model 551, any other source or experience in the group ?
Weather here is mainly humid in winter very seldom snow, moderate wind, How
many years such lines can survive ?Thanks .
Since it is a bit out of the topic oh the list please answer direct to me
please :  f6bki@wanadoo.fr
73
Jacques F6BKI