Topband: Beverage insulators for 450 ohm line

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Beverage insulators for 450 ohm line
From: "Missouri Guy, N0TT" <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:59:18 +0000
FWIW:
In a previous post I made reference to an electric
fence insulator to attach a 450 ohm line to a post
(or PCV pipe).  The number is PT25WP that was
made by North Central Plastics (Red Snap'r).
The company has been acquired by Zebara and thus
the packaging may have the Zebara name.  The part
number is the same PT25WP.

I mention this in case you are calling your local farm
supply dealers and asking about the Red Snap'r line of
insulators.

A Google search of "PT25WP" will yield quite a few hits
for purchasing on line.

73,
Charlie
N0TT