Re: Topband: Insulating value of treated wood at RF

To: "Tony Reynolds" <kb8jvh@reydata.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Insulating value of treated wood at RF
From: "Ted Demopoulos, KT1V" <kt1v@demop.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:30:45 -0400
I've got an 80m 4-sq where each elements is held up by two 2"x6" pieces of treated wood.
Others will no doubt be concerned, as I was originally, but it works FB and I'm convinced its no problem.

73
Ted Demopoulos KT1V
Demopoulos Associates, www.demop.com
Aligning Information Technology with Business Objectives.