Topband: MORE TOPBAND REPORT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: MORE TOPBAND REPORT
From: "Magoo" <magoo@isp.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:03:48 -0400
I heard only 9L1ADA (worked at 2259) and HB/ON9CIB yesterday as well as
FP/VE7SV (like a "local" station!!).  I was surprised to learn in an e-mail
from Ivo that he is running only 100 watts to a long wire at 9L1ADA on 160M!
Now that is truly something!  In spite of the thunderstorms and generator
noise Ivo has incredibly good ears (as anyone who worked him in the past at
5B4ADA can attest).

But things are sure looking up on 160.  This AM I heard my first JA "string"
(all being worked by K9DX).

Bill, VE3CSK