Topband: Relay from YCCC reflector

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Relay from YCCC reflector
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:48:17 -0400
Hello all,
NP3U will be doing 160 meter antenna testing after 0000 Z 29 October. I need
to evaluate our signal on top band.

I would appreciate some of our members stopping by and giving us REAL
reports.

Transmit ant farm:
3/8 wave inverted L
Gladiator top loaded vertical
Don Toman's Double L
1/2 wave dipole

All vertical antennas, with exception of the Gladiator, have 60' vertical
sections. Dipole is at 60' with dropoff in front of it

Receive ant farm:
Beverages
2 1000 footers, one on EU, one on Pacific
1 appx 800 footer on North America

Running full legal power at an elevation of 1300 feet.

Hope some of you can stop by and give us a pre-contest report.

73 es preparing
Dave W1CTN
NP3U 160 meter band captain