Fw: Topband: Boring Report - very boring

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Topband: Boring Report - very boring
From: "ChetMoore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:04:36 -0400
For those of you who are not contesters,  Tree has it right and......While
it is not set in stone,  The ALL BAND single op guys don't usually stay on
160 for very long.  They need to go where the VOLUME contacts are so they
USUALLY try to make their move to 160 ON THE HOUR, Since this is CQWW and
they also need to work each other (especially those in the caribbean) they
all try to get there on the hour, work each other  and will stay there only
as long as the qso rate stays UP.  If you are looking for some quick new
ones, it would behoove you to be ready to go and do some hard listening at
the top of the hour.  If you snooze you loose.  The  multi multi  dx
peditions like HC8, CN8,D44,   EA8 and some of the others will have a
dedicated 160 op and be in there all night.

press on regardless

73

chet    N6ZO, KP4EAJ, KG4ZO, ZD8W, VQ9XX, KL7AIZ