Re: Topband: Boring Report - very boring

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring Report - very boring
From: "Fred Handscombe" <fredch@homeshack.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:31:57 +0100
Not forgetting 5U5Z who will once again be on in WW CW MM from Niamey, Niger.

This year we will be debuting our Titanex V160E with as many of the 32 x 130ft radials I have pre-made that we can get laid out.

KC7V, the chief antenna VooDude, plans on getting the vertical up soon after we arrive to get the most chance of some DX on 160m.

Not many people taking ski-bags to West Africa so I hope I can get away with it!!

A full announcement on the trip will be made through The Daily DX and other news outlets shortly

73 Fred
G4BWP
5U7WP, op at 5U5Z

----- Original Message ----- From: "ChetMoore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>