Re: Topband: Vertical SWR Problems

To: "Stephen Reichlyn" <Stephen.Reichlyn@ryansci.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Vertical SWR Problems
From: "George & Marijke Guerin" <gmguerin@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:11:20 -0500
Hi Steve, et. al.

You are essentially over a good ground and having a couple of good radials apparently couples you to the ground plane below.
It is sort of like ON4UN's 80 meter 4-square over the 160 meter ground plane. He has one horizontal radial and one vertical element for each of the for antennas over the system and it seems to work good for him. I think it is described in his 3rd Low Band DXing book

73 George K8GG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Reichlyn" <Stephen.Reichlyn@ryansci.com>