Topband: unusual conditions

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: unusual conditions
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:47:30 -0500
At 3B9C we worked stations as far as 1000 km past the terminator into the
daylight (afternoon) sector on lengthy paths (possibly
skewed).  Depending on latitude and season, that can be anywhere from 20
minutes up in time.

So... at 3Y0X we are going to come up on 160m whenever the terminator is within
1000 km of our QTH.  With some luck on conditions we
might be able to extend our top-band reach for some of the difficult regions
far away from Peter 1st.  Keep your fingers crossed,
and be listening early!

-- Eric K3NA