Topband: Geographical WAC on Top Band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Geographical WAC on Top Band
From: "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:16:54 -0800
The monthly publication   THE LOW BAND MONITOR
does an annual evalution of TOP BAND WAC  - looking for
the WAC with  greatest  total  mileage.

  Now obviously a few LONG PATH contacts
( as in W6/W7 to Europe and Africa ) will take the mileage
total WAY UP - I have not been so lucky !

Also in fact we don't know the actual mileage if the path is
skewed ( crooked )  but using SP or LP point to point calculations -
this is my best this season from Northwestern Nevada USA

  geographical WAC TOP BAND for  2004/ 2005 season N7XM

ZS4TX     10,659 miles

VP8KF      7288

8P5A        4014

9V1GO      8542

VK6HD      9331

UA3TCJ    5779      Total mileage: 45,613 miles

                                   Mileage may vary according to
                                  software used to calculate SP distances
                                I used DX ATLAS for these figures

Lets here from the Top Band crowd
What say???  Lets  here some TOTAL

I know some of you have done Long Path contacts
this year - that would place your total WAY UP THERE

Josh N7XM    Nevada