Re: Topband: Topband Dinner at Dayton - WRTC 2006 FundraisingActivities

To: gmguerin@voyager.net, py5eg@inepar.com.br, k1lz@hfpower.com,topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Dinner at Dayton - WRTC 2006 FundraisingActivities
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:59:21 EDT
Hi George

Tks for asking.

Here's what I will doing as regards WRTC 2006 Fundraising at the Topband
Dinner on Friday night at Dayton 2005:

1) Accepting donations/contributions for "WRTC 2006 - the Olympics of Amateur
Radio" which will be held in July 2006 in Southern Brazil

2) Selling raffle chances for a complete WRTC 2006 travel package to the
games - one winner, R/T coach travel, hotel, WRTC 2006 ticket pass and vouchers
for WRTC public meals - value $2000 approx US - Chances are available for $10
apiece - drawing at the Contest Dinner at Dayton on Saturday night.

3) Selling raffle chances on a NEW ACOM 1010 suitcase amp - Chances are
available for $10 apiece. Drawing also at the contest dinner on Saturday night.

(Note: For those NOT attending Dayton - you may enter EITHER raffle by
purchasing chances via PAYPAL to K1ZM@aol.com - but PLEASE NOTE - I must
receive
your order by MIDNIGHT May 18, 2005 Eastern Daylight Time - as I depart for
Dayton the following morning and payments thereafter will not be accepted -
sorry!
You gotta act FAST on this if you are not attending Dayton!  If using Paypal,
please be sure to include in the message text the words - FOR ACOM AMP  or
for WRTC Travel Package - so I will know which raffle your payment is for.)

4) WRTC 2006 Official Teeshirts will be available - sizes L, XL and 2XL - on
sale for $20 each

5) WRTC 2006 Buttons - $2.00 apiece - These say "I Support WRTC 2006" and
bear the colors of the official Brazilian flag - canary yellow and royal blue
letting.

Thanks George for asking.

Cu on Friday night then.

73 JEFF