Topband: CONFUSED

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CONFUSED
From: "wa4fki" <wa4fki@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:02:46 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Just read the "Cone of Silence" article. Now I am confused. Just managed to
talk three neighbors allow me put a Beverage on their wooden fences. So far I
am half way 175 feet with about another 150 feet to go. My beverage is 5 feet
high as outlined in many articles with a matching transformer to my 52 ohm
feedline.

Have I done this correctly or should I change it? The length is not exactly
measured at this time but must say it works very well on frequencies higher
than 160 meters.

Can anyone give me some advice on this Beverage?

73's
Bill
WA4FKI